A blog of beauty is a joy for ever...

A blog of beauty is a joy for ever... Its beauty ever increase with every post added; It will never vanish into nothingness!

Name:
Location: Ludhiana, Punjab, India

Here I am... This is ME. [To Be Updated]

Monday, May 29, 2006

Hello! Ladies & Gentlemen!

Hmm... Hmm... Hmm...
Loss at words at my very first blog post!!! Signs of times to come! lolz :P Well, now that I've decided to try my hand at blogging, am just wondering what it should be about? What kind of impression I want to make on the various readers[hopefully! :P] who might stumble across my blog some day? What should be its mood, its content, its tone, its aim? Should it be about me or should it be about everything else; the myriad things happening all over the world? Should it be full of glee & laughter or should it be burdened with melancholy & sorrow? Would it be resplendent with the reckless vigour & vivacity that youth brings along with it or will the rebel in me make its way and raise its head{yet again!}? Or should it be everything rolled into one...!?! I don't know... And I'm strangely not looking for the answer right now... It's immaterial to me... The only thing that I know is... that I have always loved to write... to express myself... to be understood & appreciated for what I am... And that's what I'll be doing...

I feel like I'm standing alone on a podium, beneath the star-lit sky, with a scroll in my hand which I take all along with me everywhere that I go... the scroll on which I write a piece of my life, my thoughts... every now and then... to be heard... to be read... to be understood... And here I am... standing tall, clearing my throat, unscrolling my life infront of my audience... But Alas! I see only empty chairs all around, as far as I can see... Is anybody listening? Does anybody care? ... It really doesn't matter. I just want to unburden my heart...

O Wait! I can see a distant shadow rising from the dust... He seems to be a lone traveller who has somehow lost his way... Wow! I have an audience! Thank you ...God...!

Bless him... I'm already blessed tonight ! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home