A blog of beauty is a joy for ever...

A blog of beauty is a joy for ever... Its beauty ever increase with every post added; It will never vanish into nothingness!

Name:
Location: Ludhiana, Punjab, India

Here I am... This is ME. [To Be Updated]

Monday, July 24, 2006

Hurray!!! :-)

Well, today is a very special day for me as I launched the website for a Yahoo! Group which I had been managing since a long time! I am really happy about it after the grueling nights/mornings I have put while building it. Though surely, there are several sections which I need to improve on... but atleast I have Version 1.0 now! :-) The later versions would be much much easier!

I had been dilly-dallying with this idea of having a website for JW since a very long time. Maybe more than a year or even two! But then I thought that web-design is only Flash & Photoshop, and I had limited skills in them. Now I know that's not the only thing!

Had been involved in too many activities in the past and itw as difficult to squeeze out time for one more thing! But this time I decided to do it come what may! Coz if dint happen NOW, it NEVER would! The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step... And the journey of a thousand-page website starts with a single webpage! :P

Now as I reflect upon it, it has been a great journey starting May 30th when I bought the http://www.jatinder-wonderz.com/ domain and now today 24th July 2006 when I have finally launched it! All the pain & toil has been worthwhile. My eyes will stop burning from now on...{as would sleep at the usual times! :D}

Thank you God... Thank you all! Be Inspired!

"The future belongs to those who believe in the Beauty of their Dreams"
- Eleanor Roosevelt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home